We’re happy to accept returns – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition. If the product seal is broken, we will not be able to refund you.
- Get them back to us within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces)
- Include your despatch note as proof of purchase
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
Orders made with PayPal must be returned to our warehouse by post or Hermes ParcelShop and not taken into store.
The following items must only be returned to us by courier/post and not to our stores:
- Bridal Dresses
- Homeware, Home by Monsoon and boutique homeware, including bedding, lighting, cushions and curtains.
- Web exclusives (check the information on the product page)
Inside your parcel will be a free returns label. You can return your parcel back to our warehouse via My Hermes or Royal Mail. If your order was purchased with a Visa debit/credit or gift card then you are welcome to return the item to store for a refund. Please ensure you bring along your dispatch note as proof of purchase.
Please be advised that when returning your order to our warehouse it can take up to 14 days for your return to be processed.
Please allow the full 14 days to pass before querying your return.
Once your return has been processed you will received a confirmation email and your refund will appear in your account within 2-3 working days.
Need more info? Just use our Live Chat Button or click here for our full contact options