Any Christmas gifts bought online or in store between 23rd October 2021 and 24th December 2021 can be returned up until, and including, 17th January 2022 or within the standard 30 days after purchase, whichever is later.
When purchasing gifts in store, please ask for a gift receipt so that the recipient can return their gift for an exchange or Gift Card if it is not to their liking.
If returning an online order to our warehouse a refund will be processed back to the original payment method for orders returned up until and including 17th January 2022.
We’re happy to accept returns free of charge from the UK and ROI – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces). If the product seal is broken (where applicable), or labels removed we will not be able to refund you.
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced goods (earrings), face masks, hosiery or cosmetics.
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
- Gift Cards and eGift Cards are non refundable.
Orders made with PayPal, Clear Pay and Klarna must be returned to our warehouse and can not be returned in store.
The following items purchased online can only be returned by post and cannot be refunded in store:
- Bridal Dresses
- Homeware, Home by Monsoon and boutique homeware, including bedding, lighting, cushions and curtains.
- Web exclusives (check the information on the product page)
- Monsoon items, with the exception of the above exclusions, can only be returned to a Monsoon store.
Please click here for how to return your online order.
Please do not return your order to our head office London address doing so may delay your refund from being processed or it may be misplaced.