We're currently aware of a payment issue when using the latest browser version of Google Chrome and Safari on desktop (laptop or home computer). We are working hard to get this fixed and, if possible, we do ask for you to visit our website and check out on another browser.
However, if you have received a 'session timed out' message whilst using a different browser, such as, Internet Explorer or Firefox or on a mobile or tablet device this is a separate issue and means that your card has failed your bank's secure payment process. We recommend reading the below tips which may help you with checking out.
If you're having trouble with the website we'd suggest you try the following first:
- You may need to delete your cookies – details on how to do this can be found via this link: https://monsoon.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/360029945351/en-gb?brand_id=1617645
- Please note that if you have items in your bag or in the 'Save for Later' section that were added when you weren't logged in, you'll need to make a note of the product name/code as deleting your cookies could clear this history.
On most internet browsers you can delete your cookies using 'Tools' or 'History'.
- Once you've cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems.
We also recommend:
- You’re connected to the internet-if your Wifi slows or drops out this can affect your internet performance. Also if on a mobile device and in a busy area this too can slow down your internet performance even if 4G is showing.
- Ensure you only have our website open on one tab.
- When entering your telephone or card number please ensure you leave no spaces in between the numbers.
- We also suggest that you use the latest version of your operating system provider e.g. Windows, OSX etc.
If you are receiving a ‘Session timed Out’ message:
- This means that your card has failed your bank's secure payment process. This is something which we don't have any control over and we would recommend you contacting your bank or card providers to ensure that your cards and accounts are set up to process these payments online.
- Please be aware that this can also occur if your bank doesn't respond quick enough with a result or if the wifi or data being used is running slower than normal, or that your page has cached and you need to clear your cookies.
- Following this we would ask that you please clear your browsing history and cookies, or use another card/Paypal if possible.
Also don’t forget that during busy Sale times our website will be very, very busy and although we do try to ensure that everyone can access our website at the same time it can reach capacity. In these instances we do ask for your patience and to try again later.
- If you're still having problems, contact our Customer Care Team using the 'Ask a Question' link on the right hand side of this page and include:
- As much detail as you can about the issue
- Screen shots of any error messages you get
- Which web browser you're using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)
- What you've done so far to try to resolve it