THIS ARTICLE IS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PLACED AN ORDER OUTSIDE OF THE UK, IRELAND and US. THIS IS NOT FOR ORDERS SHIPPED TO A UK, IRISH or US ADDRESS
For all return please make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces). If the product seal is broken (where applicable), or labels removed we will not be able to refund you.
- If returning more than one order, please register each order individual and post back each order individually with the applicable returns label for each order attached to the relevant parcel.
- International orders (outside if the UK and ROI) cannot be returned to any store.
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced goods (earrings), face masks, knickers, hosiery, confectionary or cosmetics.
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
Please click here to access our online International returns portal and for details for how to return your International order (not for orders shipped outside of the UK, ROI and US).
Refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed from the day it is posted back to us. You will receive an email once your refund has been processed, please keep hold of you return tracking number until your refund has been confirmed.
Once processed, funds can take up 3-5 working days to show back on your original method of payment.
Please do not return your order to our head office London address, doing so may delay your refund from being processed or it may be misplaced.