We're sorry if you're having issues on our website.
If you're having trouble with the website we'd suggest you try the following first:
- You may need to delete your cookies – details on how to do this can be found here.
- Please note that if you have items in your bag or in the 'Save for Later' section that were added when you weren't logged in, you'll need to make a note of the product name/code as deleting your cookies could clear this history. On most internet browsers you can delete your cookies using 'Tools' or 'History'.
- Once you've cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems.
We also recommend:
- You’re connected to the internet-if your Wifi slows or drops out this can affect your internet performance. Also if on a mobile device and in a busy area this too can slow down your internet performance even if 4G is showing.
- Ensure you only have our website open on one tab.
- When entering your telephone or card number please ensure you leave no spaces in between the numbers.
- Your billing details match exactly as registered on your card and you have entered your name exactly as printed on your card.
- We also suggest that you use the latest version of your operating system provider e.g. Windows, OSX etc.
- Our website is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer
Also don’t forget that during busy Sale times our website will be very, very busy and although we do try to ensure that everyone can access our website at the same time it can reach capacity. In these instances we do ask for your patience and to try again later.
If you're still having problems, contact our Customer Service team and provide them with the following:
- Screenshots of any error messages you get
- Which web browser you're using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)
- What you've done so far to try to resolve it