When returning to our warehouse please ensure you write your home return address on the outside of your parcel. This is to ensure that if deliveries are delayed or stopped then there is the option for Royal Mail to return this to you. We will still honour any refunds for any orders returned to us within the returns timeframe but delayed by Royal Mail.
We’re happy to accept returns free of charge – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition. If the product seal is broken (where applicable), or labels removed we will not be able to refund you.
- Get them back to us within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces)
- Include your despatch note as proof of purchase
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced goods (earrings), face masks, hosiery or cosmetics, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift Cards are non refundable.
Orders made with PayPal, Clear Pay or Open Pay must be returned to our warehouse via your local Royal Mail post office and not taken into store.
The following items must only be returned to us by courier/post and not to our stores:
- Bridal Dresses
- Homeware, Home by Monsoon and boutique homeware, including bedding, lighting, cushions and curtains.
- Web exclusives (check the information on the product page)
Inside your parcel will be a free Royal Mail returns label, this will be separate to your despatch note. You can return your parcel back to our warehouse via your local Royal Mail post office.
If required you can obtain a replacement free return label here.
Please remember that items purchased online and paid for by PayPal can only be returned back to our warehouse for a full refund.
If you require a replacement free return label for your online order please click here.
If you don't have a despatch note you can return your order with a handwritten note details what you're returning, the order number and reason of return. Alternatively you can include a print off of your confirmation email.
If your order was purchased with a Visa debit/credit or gift card then you are welcome to return the item to store for a refund. Please ensure you bring along your dispatch note as proof of purchase.
When returning your order to our warehouse it can take up to 14 days for your return to be processed. Please allow the full 14 days to pass before querying your return.
Once your return has been processed you will received a confirmation email and your refund will appear in your account within 2-3 working days.
Please do not return your order to our head office London address doing so may delay your refund from being processed or it may be misplaced.
If you are unable to visit your UK local post office we do recommend utilising Royal Mails home collection service. You will be required to pay for collection which is normally no more than £2, depending on the weight of your return.
However, you can utilise this collection service with your free return label, so you will not need to pay for the return just the collection cost.
More information can be found at royalmail.com