We’re happy to accept returns free of charge from the UK and ROI – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces). If the product seal is broken (where applicable), or labels removed we will not be able to refund you.
- For hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced goods (earrings), face masks, hosiery or cosmetics.
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
- Gift Cards are non refundable.
Orders made with PayPal, Clear Pay or Open Pay must be returned to our warehouse and can not be returned in store.
The following items purchased online must only be returned by post and cannot be refunded in store:
- Bridal Dresses
- Homeware, Home by Monsoon and boutique homeware, including bedding, lighting, cushions and curtains.
- Web exclusives (check the information on the product page)
- Monsoon items, with the exception of the above exclusions, can only be returned to a Monsoon store.
Inside your parcel will be a free Royal Mail/An Post returns label, this will be separate to your despatch note. You can return your parcel back to our warehouse via your post office (applicable for UK and ROI only).
If required you can obtain a replacement free return label here.
If you don't have a despatch note you can return your order with a handwritten note details what you're returning, the order number and reason of return. Alternatively you can include a print off of your confirmation email.
When returning your order to our warehouse it can take up to 14 days for your refund to be processed. Please allow the full 14 days to pass before querying your return.
Once your refund has been processed you will received a confirmation email and your refund will appear in your account within 2-3 working days. If you originally paid with a Gift Card and return your order to our warehouse the value of your Gift Card will be returned in the form of an E-Gift Card and sent to the email address on the order.
Please do not return your order to our head office London address doing so may delay your refund from being processed or it may be misplaced.