We’re happy to accept returns – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition. If the product seal is broken, we will not be able to refund you.
- Get them back to us within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces)
- Include your despatch note as proof of purchase
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
- Furniture and large Homeware items returns, you will need to complete the enclosed Return Note and contact our Customer Services Team on 0203 372 3052 who will be happy to arrange collection free of charge. Collection can take place Monday – Friday, between the times of 9am – 5pm
Orders made with PayPal must be returned to our warehouse by post or Hermes ParcelShop and not taken into store.
The following items must only be returned to us by courier/post and not to our stores:
- Bridal Dresses
- Homeware and boutique homeware, including bedding, lighting, cushions and curtains.
- Web exclusives (check the information on the product page)
Need more info? Just click on our help button or call us on 0203 372 3052