We’re happy to accept returns – just make sure that you do the following:
- Send them to us exactly as you received them in a new and unused condition. If the product seal is broken, or labels removed we will not be able to refund you.
- Get them back to us within 30 days of receipt (14 days for outlet or sale pieces)
- Include your despatch note as proof of purchase
- Please note this does not affect your statutory rights in respect of damaged or defective products.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to refund pierced goods or cosmetics, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Orders made with PayPal must be returned to our warehouse by post or Hermes ParcelShop and not taken into store.
The following items must only be returned to us by courier/post and not to our stores:
- Bridal Dresses
- Homeware, Home by Monsoon and boutique homeware, including bedding, lighting, cushions and curtains.
- Web exclusives (check the information on the product page)
Inside your parcel will be a free returns label. You can return your parcel back to our warehouse via My Hermes or Royal Mail. If your order was purchased with a Visa debit/credit or gift card then you are welcome to return the item to store for a refund. Please ensure you bring along your dispatch note as proof of purchase.
In addition to your other legal rights, you have the right to cancel the Contract (other than in relation to personalised or other products which we have specified as non-returnable, such as unsealed products) and receive a refund from us. Your right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of your Confirmation email relating to that Contract and ends 14 days after the date of delivery.
Following delivery you have 30 days to return products, unless they are sale or outlet products in which case they must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
You must inform us in writing at Monsoon Building, Website Customer Services, 1 Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN, United Kingdom, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel. It would help us if you provide the date of Order and Order number, as well as your name and address to ensure we identify the Order correctly.
If you choose to cancel, then you must return the Product(s) to us either by returning to our warehouse or you may take the Product(s) to one of our stores as detailed in our Returning Goods page. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s).
When returning your order to our warehouse it can take up to 14 days for your return to be processed. Please allow the full 14 days to pass before querying your return.
Once your return has been processed you will received a confirmation email and your refund will appear in your account within 2-3 working days.
Need more info? Just click on our help button or call us on 0203 372 3052